COVID 19 – Vaccination process for International Students
ALL INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS STUDYING IN THE UK WILL BE ENTITLED TO A FREE COVID 19 VACCINATION
- It is very important that you register with your GP as soon as you arrive to the UK as you will not be eligible to have the COVID 19 vaccine before this. You will receive a letter from your GP about your vaccination.
BEFORE YOU RECEIVE YOUR LETTER FROM YOUR GP:
Wait to be contacted. The NHS will let you know when it’s your turn to have the COVID-19 vaccine. It’s important NOT to contact the NHS for a vaccination before then.
- If you are at high risk from coronavirus(clinically extremely vulnerable) then you can book a coronavirus vaccination before you receive a letter from your GP. It is important you only use this system if you are clinically extremely vulnerable.
If you need to book an appointment for the COVID 19 vaccination because you are clinically extremely vulnerable, please click here
Please note you will need to do the following:
- have 2 doses of the coronavirus vaccine at 2 appointments
- book both appointments at the same time
- get the 2nd dose 11 to 12 weeks after getting your 1st dose
Please use the links below for additional useful information:
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Who can get the vaccine
- How you will be contacted
- What happens at your appointment
- Health conditions and COVID-19 vaccination
Credit: UWE . Thank you very much for the updated news.
*** The information in correct at the time of writing this article. 12May2021
Whenever you are interested in studying in the UK, please contact iStudyUK.
#เรียนต่ออังกฤษ #เรียนโทอังกฤษ #เรียนตรีอังกฤษ #ทุนเรียนต่ออังกฤษ #เรียนต่ออังกฤษUWE